Monday, August 08, 2011

I'm SO glad this person is a teacher

This person lost her job in June, but was lucky enough to find another. Read how she describes it. Aren't you, too, glad that this person is able to be a teacher?

When asked about her new job she said she was excited...

"And nervous, and anxious, and all of those good things that come with a teaching job. I am so lucky, I know. And the best part: not only do I get a class of my own (the newspaper class - SO much better than just advising a club!), but I get to be the high school librarian!!! How cool is that?" 

Wouldn't it have been a TERRIBLE shame if she hadn't been able to find a teaching job - her obvious passion?

2 comments:

kangaLMT2 said...

I would love to know what state she is in....if in California
we have an amazing organization to support her!

Games Online said...

never understood the game addiction until i found a strategy game on AllGamesOnline.Org
and start play.
I played like 12 hours with no break and i finished it.
It was a small game , but very interesting.
I dont want to try the Shooting Games Online
because i dont know how many hours it will take to finish another game.