Wednesday, September 10, 2008

[TIPS] 9/11 on BrainPop

Here’s another example of Twitter at its best. This AM I saw a tweet appear from wwhitlock pointing us to the BrainPop site for its handling of the 9/11 attack. Here’s his blog post that points to the video: http://willisays.com/2008/09/09/911-video-at-brain-pop-helps-kids-talk-about-attack/

At first I was worried about watching it. I was worried that it would be too graphic or too violent or too hard for kids to understand and therefore be too disturbing for them. But, I agree with Willi when he says that it’s VERY well done.

If your students are asking questions about 9/11, maybe this video can help.

Thanks to Willi for sharing this on his blog and on twitter.

1 comment:

Willis Whitlock said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word on the video. I knew lots of teachers would want to use it, when I first saw it Tuesday.