Wednesday, March 05, 2008

[TIPS] Open PD - starting soon at a computer near you

http://drapestakes.blogspot.com/2008/03/openpd-round-3-beginning-of-new-era.html

Darren Draper will once again hold his five part, free, professional development series beginning March 26 and continuing for the next five weeks. They'll be held from 5:00-6:00 PM, Easter time.

What are they? The above post will give you more of the details, but I can tell you that they will be both informative in their content, but also fascinating with the uses of the various kinds of technologies he incorporates. Check out the agenda for the first session here: http://openpd.wikispaces.com/Session+1

I would encourage you to attend the first session, at least. I plan to. Not only will you learn some new skills from your time, but you'll connect with other teachers from around the world!

Why not leave a comment to tell me if you're planning to be there, too. I hope to hear form LOTS of you.

1 comment:

Candace Hackett Shively said...

Jim...I am going to try to join this gang. Sometimes I just don't get enough chance to play with the tools, and this would be terrific. I just requested to join the wiki. Hope various conferences do not preclude my participation...so far it looks clear.