Tuesday, November 27, 2007

[TIPS] edublogs finalist - holy mackerel!

I just realized that I’d been sitting here for the past 5 minutes with my jaw hanging open in complete shock at this. http://edublogawards.com/edublog-awards-2007-finalists-announced/ I had no idea until I read Darren Draper’s post about it and … there it was. MY blog! Nominated in the Best Resource Sharing Blog category. It’s true. Here it is: http://edublogawards.com/2007/best-resource-sharing-blog-2007/

I’m blown away. I’m STILL having to slam my mouth closed when I think of it. Holy cow.


Anyway, why not stop in over there and vote for YOUR favorite blog. There are lots of categories.


Wow.. I just saw that I can get a ‘badge’ to put on my blog that shows that I am a finalist. This is WAYYY too exciting!


Holy mackerel …



8 comments:

Kurt Paccio said...

Youŕe right! WAAYY exciting. Congratulations!

KP

swilliams said...

Congrats on the recognition, Gates! It's about time your efforts were appreciated, adored, and applauded by someone other than 'me'. :-) On the real, it is awesome to see that seal on your site. Way To Go!

-Sharonn-

Anne Reardon said...

Congratulations, Jim! The recognition is well-deserved! Keep up the great work!!

Anne

kenrodoff said...

well-deserved!

And I'm a big fan of self-promotion!

Go for it! Tell everyone to vote for you!

congrats, good sir.

On behalf of Pennsylvania (and Gus, the second most famous Groundhog), I salute you.

Pat Randolph said...

Congratulations Jim, you deserve it.

Darren Draper said...

Congrats, Jim! And well-deserved. You consistently share great tips for which I'm grateful.

coachmentorVG said...

OH MY GOSH! I will be able to say "I knew him when!"

Go get 'em, Jim! And go for the self-promotion!!!!

coachmentorVG said...

OH MY GOSH! I'll be able to say "I knew him when."

Go for the self-promotion, Jim. Congratulations!