Saturday, July 07, 2007

[TIPS] A wiki to see - wow!

Jennifer Dorman has a blog that I follow faithfully. It's here: http://cliotech.blogspot.com/. If you don't read it you may want to give it a try.
 
Today's tip points to her wiki that deals with web 2,0 sites. Got a day or so to play? Check this out. She has done such a good job on this. From her Voki introduction, to a polldaddy poll, to the embedded videos, to the MANY links she has in there to sites I've not seen before, she's made it a wonderful place to go explore. And for those teachers who are new to this one can imagine the "Wow!" factor that they'll have. Heck, I went WOW, too.
 
 
Hurry!

1 comment:

Manish said...

I must say your blog is very intresting. You can visit my technology blog here. It is on gadgets, technology, notebook computer, blogger tips, adsense secret, msoffice, cool gadgets, windows xp tips tricks and much more