Monday, May 08, 2006

[TIPS] - Happy Teacher's Day

Two things today. First, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!
 
 
If that doesn't work, go to http://in.view.greetings.yahoo.com/pickup and
copy and paste this code:
 
XAFQDN526U2QZ  (I hope this site isn't blocked for you)
- - -
Second, I've got a Google Earth workshop tomorrow from 4-7pm that needs a couple more people to make it fly. If you're interested in learning some REALLY cool things about this amazing program (like where to find some amazing images, how to save your findings, how to put your findings in powerpoint, and much more) you should come to this class. You'll have to email me with your intent, as the deadline to register has passed. I'll need to cancel the class by noon today, so if you want to attend you'll need to let me know this morning. I hope to see you there.
 

No comments: